Promoting & Diversifying Exports
Exports are a key driver of economic development and play a crucial part in the internationalisation of an economy.
Companies in small and emerging economies find themselves having to move into international markets far sooner than their counterparts in more established economies in order to achieve their growth goals. Governments realise the difficulties this presents for companies and many have created export development agencies charged with supporting the internationalisation of local industry.
Our goal is to help our clients make the most of their export capability by enhancing the efficiency of their export agencies and helping them reach their full potential. This translates directly into increased foreign earnings and boosts job creation.
Our Export Development Team has worked on successful projects across South America, The Caribbean, Eastern Europe and Western Europe.
The team comprises consultants who are all former senior executives of highly successful export agencies in Europe and Latin America. They each have practical, hands-on experience in achieving exceptional export growth through the development of strategies and structures that facilitate the internationalisation of indigenous businesses.
We bring a combination of insights from international success stories, methodologies, tools and techniques which are adapted to suit local circumstances in a way that will differentiate you from your competitors. We bring value to every stage in the export development process by providing support in dealing with challenges such as:
- Lack of knowledge of international markets
- Helping local companies meet international standards
- Capacity building in companies with export potential
- Trade agreement negotiation
- Profile building in target countries or sectors
With over 20 years’ experience we are uniquely placed to:
- Advise on the structures and procedures utilised by successful export agencies
- Advise on sources of market information –
- Provide capability building for agency staff
- Advise on incentives and support programmes for exporters.